Power of Play Summer School - Agile Visuals and Play with Linda van Sinten
Time & Location
About the Event
The Happy Game Changers Summer School is here!
Right before Dutch summer holidays, you can fill your facilitation toolbox, with all kinds of serious games and playful formats.
These classes are very valuable for Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Trainers, Remote Facilitators and anyone else working with groups of people.
"A picture says more than a thousand words"
Linda van Sinten and Nancy Beers will guide you through a lot of hands-on exercises and games specifically tailored for Agile settings.
How do you draw an impediment or an increment? How can visuals help you support your Product Owner or Stakeholder in the best way possible? And what games are available to explain parts of the Scrum Framework or an Agile mindset to make this knowledge actually stick?
You've come to the right place! After this session you will know:
- How you can visualise Agile and Scrum terms.
- How you can use drawings within communication with teams or stakeholders
- Why play is so important if you want to nurture a growth mindset or boost creative and innovative thinking.
And you have learned:
- Drawing engaging visuals with your own toolbox of Agile icons
- Which games to play to explain parts of Scrum and how to debrief in a great way.
- How you can combine drawing and playing to get the most out of your team.
Linda van Sinten is an experienced Scrum Master at TMC and creator of the Liberating Structures Visual design cards She combines her knowledge of Scrum with the powerful skill of creating visualizations and visual tools to drive teams forward. With her company Creative Elephant she has trained over 500 people in making powerful visuals out of ideas, structuring strategies and product visions in Tech, Healthcare and other industries.
Her vision is that everyone has a creative part inside of them, waiting to be ignited. She is eager to help release a spark to trigger creativity in everyone. Her power lies in making complex things look simpler and easier to grasp by clear and to the point visualizations.
- Summer school - Visuals€65+€13.65 VAT€65+€13.65 VAT0€0